Yes, you can do it by using a function
autoSysFields() in your server side scripting.Whenever you are updating a record set the
autoSysFields() to false.
var gr = new GlideRecord('incident');
gr. short_description = "Test from Examsmyntra" ;
By using the
getRowCount() function you can retrieve the number of rows.
deleteMultiple() deletes multiple records according to the current "where" clause. Does not delete attachments, whereas
deleteRecord() deletes single record.
Following is the step wise step process:
Navigate to System Properties > Security.
- In the Attachment limits and behavior section, locate the List of roles (comma-separated) that can create attachments: property (glide.attachment.role).
- Enter one or more roles separated by commas.
- Only roles listed in this property are able to upload attachments to a record. If no roles are entered, then all roles can upload attachments to ServiceNow forms.
- Click Save.
Go to the dictionary of that table and add "Add no_attachment" to the Attributes field.
Check box to select whether the variables used should cascade, which passes their values to the ordered items. If this check box is cleared, variable information entered in the order guide is not passed on to ordered items.
A gauge can be based on a report and can be put on a homepage or a content page.
Metrics record and measure the workflow of individual records. With metrics, customers can arm their process by providing tangible figures to measure, for example, how long it takes before a ticket is reassigned or changes state.
Use any of the following searches to find information in ServiceNow:
- Lists: find records in a list;
- Global text search: find records in multiple tables from a single search field.
- Knowledge base: find knowledge articles.
- Navigation filter: filter the items in the application navigator.
- Search screens: use a formlike interface to search for records in a table. Administrators can create these custom modules.
Knowledge management uses these roles
knowledge_admin , and